I/we, the undersigned applicants/s declare and undertake as follows:
An Independent Associates Agreement:
2. Qualifications: I am of legal age in the state where I reside, am legally competent, and legally Authorized to work in the Union territory of India. I understand that I must be in compliance with this Agreement to be eligible for bonuses or commissions from WDIPL.
3. An Independent Associates Status: I agree that my relationship with WDIPL as an Independent Associates. I am not an employee, agent, legal representative, or employee of WDIPL. I am solely responsible for the operation of my business and for paying all expenses I incur, including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, office, permits, and license fees and all other expenses, whether business or personal. I will not be treated as an employee of WDIPL. I am responsible for all liability, health, disability, workers compensation, and other insurance.
4. Taxes: As an independent Associates, I am solely responsible for complying with all statutory and legal requirement like sales tax/local tax/toll tax and under all the other respective local laws as may be applicable to me from time to time and obtaining all the licensed and registration as may be required to run my business as an independent Associates from time to time.
TDS is mandatory as per the law of our country. There will be deduction of TDS at 5% and 20% deduction in case of non compliances of the KYC.
5. Term and Termination: This Agreement has a term of one (1) year from the date of acceptance by WDIPL and may be renewed annually as set forth in the Policies and Procedures. I may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time, by giving WDIPL not less than thirty (30) days written notice. WDIPL may terminate this Agreement or impose other disciplinary action on me immediately upon written notice in the event that I breach this Agreement as more fully set forth in the Policies and Procedures. Immediately upon termination or non renewal of this Agreement, I lose all rights as an Independent Associates, including my down line, and my participation and position in the WDIPL Compensation Plan and all future commissions and earnings resulting there from. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, I will not retain any WDIPL confidential information (including team/customer information) or if I have such information, it will be destroyed.
6. Activities as an Independent Associates: I will operate in a lawful and ethical manner and perform my obligations as an Independent Associates with honesty and integrity and in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws when promoting or selling WDIPL products. I must abide by this Agreement and WDIPL other marketing policies when soliciting and selling products and services. I agree to abide by the terms and conditions or any codes of behavior prepared and delivered to me by WDIPL and to follow all instructions or directions provided by WDIPL from time to time. Ethical responsibility: I undertake to read and familiarize myself with the company's code of conducts before engaging in any business activity as an independent Associates of WDIPL.
7. Support: I acknowledge that I must support and maintain regular communication with any Independent Associates I personally sponsor, as well as those in my team. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for the actions for those Independent Associates I sponsor as well as those in my team.
8. Compensation: I am eligible to receive compensation from WDIPL as described in the WDIPL Compensation Plan. I will only be compensated for the sale of products & services by myself and my Teammates as set forth in the WDIPL Compensation Plan.
9. Non-solicitation: during the term of this Agreement, Independent Associates may not directly or indirectly solicit, recruit, or hire other Companies independent distributor/Representatives/ Associates for any other network marketing/direct marketing business.
10. Sale of Competing Products or Services: During the term of this Agreement, Independent Associates may not sell, or attempt to sell, any competing non- WDIPL programs/project, products, and services to other WDIPL Independent Associates. Any program, product, or service in the same generic categories as WDIPL products and services are deemed to be competing, regardless of differences in cost, quality, or distinguishing factors.
11. Amendments: WDIPL reserves the right to amend its Policies, the Compensation Plan, company materials, program and renewal fees and prices for product or services, from time to time, in its sole discretion, for which modifications shall become a binding part of this Agreement. Such amendments shall be published on the corporate Website or by other means determined by WDIPL. My continued acceptance of commissions or bonuses shall constitute my acceptance of any and all amendments.
12. Exit Policy: I agree to abide by WDIPL Associate's exit policy as set forth in company materials/website. As more fully set forth in the Policies and Procedures.
13. Misinformation/wrong information: I understood that company is not liable for any claim, cost, damage due to the misrepresentation by the Associates about the quality performance or availability of the Companies product and services.
14. Payments Activation: The consultant shall deposit or transfer all the payments through Net banking (NEFT/RTGS/DEBIT CARD) on behalf of the WDIPL for The sale of the Products/services of the Company only at the office of the Company, at the authorized distribution center of the company or directly in to company's account. Company shall not be responsible / liable for any liability for the payments / remittances made / deposited other than the office of the company, or at the authorized distribution center of the company.
15. Credit card payment: If I made any payment through credit card for any transaction with the company, I hereby indemnify the company for any claims arising out of my credit card payment.
16. Dispute Resolutions: Except as set forth herein, any dispute between WDIPL and/or its affiliates and myself during the term of this Agreement and thereafter, including but not limited to those arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Policies, shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration as more fully set forth in the Policies. All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of competent courts in Maharashtra irrespective of whether courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction. Each party shall bear its own cost.